A high quality, Grey Lampshade, hand rolled in a Herringbone Tweed fabric.
Our Tweed fabric has a very soft texture, with a subtle herringbone design.
Made in the modern Drum style, this design is straight sided and adds a stylish element to your lamp base, whilst also looking fabulous hanging from a Ceiling Light fixture.
The interior of this handmade Lampshade has a Metallic Champagne lining. When lit, this lining creates a soft warm glow, colouring the hue of the light which emits from the top and bottom of the shade only. Light will not emit through the sides of the shade and will maintain the outer colour of the fabric when lit.
Before making your purchase, you can order a Fabric Sample here, for colour matching purposes:
• A professionally rolled edge and lined with rigid flame retardant materials
• Available as either a ceiling lightshade or lampshade
• Supplied with a 40mm EU fitting with a 29mm converter disc, suitable for the majority of standard UK lamp fittings
• We recommend the use of a maximum 60w bulb or low energy bulbs
This Lamp shade is available in the following sizes:
• 20cm diameter x 20 / 25cm height
Suitable for bedside lamps, small table lamps and a ceiling lightshade for a small room
• 25cm diameter x 21 / 27 / 34cm height
Suitable for table lamps and a ceiling lightshade for a small to medium sized room
• 30cm diameter x 21 / 27 / 34cm height
Suitable for most table lamps and floor lamps and as a ceiling lightshade in a medium to large size room
• 35cm diameter x 22 / 26 / 30cm height
Suitable for larger table lamps and floor lamps and as a ceiling lightshade in a large room
• 40cm diameter x 23 / 26 / 30cm height
Suitable for large floor lamps and as a ceiling lightshade in a large room